Is it too soon to offer a view on this whole experience? Or, perhaps, I shouldn't say "whole" experience since realistically it ain't no where near "whole."
Today has been an odd day. My memory has been better today than it has other days this week, in general. My ears are ringing as loudly as ever! Ufdah!
I have an appointment on Friday with the neurologist who diagnosed me. Hopefully, I will be able to speak with him for a grand total of 15 minutes...via a phone call! I do not want to make my way down to midtown for a 15 minute office visit! I have a portal message in for him to inquire whether we can change it to a call. It's Friday...horrible traffic in Atlanta most any time of the day...it's Friday and Ralph needs to be in the office not driving me to a doctor's appointment that could easily be a phone call. My oh my ain't I cranky!
Prayers would be much appreciated to in some way move this doctor to some common sense. Hmm.
No comments:
Post a Comment